Search This Blog

Monday 12 May 2014

MoYou London Stamping Challenge: OOTD

I guess I'm not down with the kids because I had to google what OOTD meant. Apparently it means Outfit of the Day, lol. I bought this cute new dress from Tommy and thought it would be great to pair with one of my fun necklaces.


I started with a base of Zoya Purity on my thumb and ring finger and an unnamed Color Club on my other three fingers. I then used the Purity to stamp on the flowers using MoYou Pro Plate 06. The stripes were added using a blue striping brush.


I added some rhinestones to the centre of the flowers and an HK Girl Glisten and Glow top coat to make it super shiny.

I am so happy with how this turned out! I think it matches the outfit and necklace perfectly and looks so pretty. In love!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment