Search This Blog

Saturday 12 April 2014

Tea With Kaycie

I love to do my friend Kaycie's nails and today's are no exception. These ones are featuring my new MoYou Nail Stamping Plates which my dear mother in law got me for Christmas. Kaycie chose these cute teapots and teacups from the traveler collection.


I started with a base of L'Oreal Sweet Chiffon and then stamped on the teapots and teacups with Sally Hansen White On.


 I always like a bit of bling so I added on some accent rhinestones and put a shimmery topcoat (sorry don't remember which one) on a few of the nails.

I must say that I am IN LOVE with my MoYou Nail Plates! I use them all time. You can check out a lot more of my designs on my Instagram account; just search for @thenailglossary and you can see my daily looks.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment