Search This Blog

Sunday 23 February 2014

Where Have I Been?!

I haven't posted for well over a week which is really strange for me but I'm trying new things. Last week I signed up for an Instagram account and I've been trying to post on there this past week. If you aren't following me on Instagram you can find me under thenailglossary.

But don't worry! I haven't given up blogging. I just wanted to try something new and going forward I'm sure I'll do both. Here's what I have for you today:


These are two colours by Butter London. The base colour is called Slapper and the middle stripe is called Knackered. I got these two minis for $10!


I then did an accent stripe of different coloured green and silver rhinestones.

Knackered and Slapper
I love Butter London's funny British names. It makes me remember my time living in England and smile. And I love these colours! So much fun.

As I write this it is snowing pretty hard! What happened to our sun?! Bring on the spring!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment