Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Zoya Galaxy

It's no secret that I have a deep love for Zoya nail polish. I received 15 new ones for Christmas and I am constantly experimenting with them. Today I have a really beautiful design for you featuring a gorgeous polish from the new Zoya Zenith Collection. It's called Payton and I think it's one of the prettiest polishes I've ever used.


Here is the polish pre-clean up. It's such a beautiful beautiful shade of purpley burgundy with a deep shimmer to it. I feel like I was looking into a pool it had such depth.

I thought it would be great to do a galaxy with it and I wanted to use only Zoya polishes to achieve it.

I used Piaf (a gold shimmery polish), Jacqueline (a beautiful beige cream), and Seraphina (a light silver).



I layered the polishes on with a sponge from dark to light. Then I added in some "stars" with a bronze nail pen.


What do you think? It's not your traditional colours for a galaxy mani but I love this colour combo. The only thing I wish is that I had left a little more of the base colour showing.

On to more adventures with my Zoya!!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment