Search This Blog

Friday 10 January 2014

Pink Sand

Onward and upward with my new polishes! Today's look started with a base of Sinful Colors Cinderella. It's a beautiful light blue colour but it is very sheer so it took me four coats to get it opaque. I then added layers using an unnamed pink from Walmart's brand Twinkling Star.



I called this post Pink Sand because I think the pink polish looks like just that, sand that is pink. It reminds me of those decorations people have on their desk that's sand in a picture frame type thing and you tip it upside down and it forms shapes. Here's a link if you don't know what I'm talking about (I don't know that I'm being all that clear, lol.)

I decided it needed a bit of the old bling, so I added on a silver glitter (again from Walmart).



I think it's pretty. I'd like to try it in other colours.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment