Search This Blog

Sunday 12 January 2014

Ba-da-boom, Ba-da-bling

For today's look I wanted to do a simple polish with a really interesting accent nail. Sally Hansen Complete Manicure has a beautiful polish called Choco-latte. It's a gorgeous nude colour and I got lots of compliments on it. For the accent nail I decided just to bling the heck out of it.


It's simple in its execution but I think the effect is amazing. I actually wore this on my nails for two days!



And my every elusive right hand:



 My right hand is never as clean as my left hand but it's all good. The photos show a lot more mistakes than you can see in real life, lol.

What do you think? Bling-tastic or what?!

After I did this, I wanted to do even more looks with some bling, so watch this space!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment