Search This Blog

Thursday 12 December 2013

Warm Up with a Cup of Cheer

I love getting inspiration from all over and today's nails are inspired by a picture of one of my friends, Nikki, who recently visited the German Christmas Market here in Vancouver. If you are ever so fortunate as to meet Nikki, you would find her to be one cool lady indeed!

Here is the pic I took inspiration from:


And here is the nail art that came from it:


I started with a base of Zoya Sailor  on all of my nails to replicate her coat and then added polka dots using a dotting pen and Revlon Foxy (dark brown) and an unnamed beige by LA Color Craze for a rather loose interpretation of the fur around her collar.


My first pic is in natural light and the second pic is taken indoors.


This pic is also in natural light. For the cup I used an unnamed red in my collection and some nail art pens for the details. I'm not sure what exactly is in the cup ;)

Nikki liked it a lot! (I think, lol)

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment