Search This Blog

Friday 27 December 2013

Snowy Windows

It's been a couple days since I've posted so I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Mine was filled with good food, family and of course, nail polish! Santa was very good to me on that front and I have many a new colour to try out.

I'm showing you a design today that I actually did before Christmas but is rather appropriate for the season.


I started with a base of Rimmel Mintlicious and then used my nail pens to draw on the trees, window panes, and snow.


This is my right hand so my hand poses are a bit awkward! I'm trying to get more adept with both doing nail art on my right hand and photographing it.

I actually took this design straight from Sincerely Stephanie so click on the link if you want to see her original design.

I can't wait to show you all my new polishes so stay tuned for that. AND I got a new camera and I'm super excited to get some good nail photos up!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment