Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

I think that we are going to get our Christmas tree this weekend which I am beyond excited for! We usually go to Ikea of all places but they have nice trees and we usually get some chocolate biscuits from their food section and then fight (not really!) over which Christmas music to play. It's our own little tradition :)


I started with a base of Orly White Out (2 coats) and then put two coats of a silver glitter on my pinkie and thumb. 


Then I went in with my trusty nail pens and drew on the ornaments and tree. I added a silver star to the top of the tree and called it a day.


I really like the cleanness of this design. It's not too busy.

Now bring on the chocolate biscuits and tree trimming!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment