Search This Blog

Sunday 8 December 2013

More Snowflakes but so Tiny!

Today is day two of my nail art featuring my friend Carrie and her daughter. Today is focused specifically on her daugher Mina. She is five years old, cute as a button and very smart! I had such a good time visiting with her and doing her nails. She loves pink (of course) but is also really drawn to bright orange! She wanted snowflakes just like her mom so I had to give her what she wanted :)



I started with a base of Orly Mayhem Mentality and then drew on the snowflakes with a silver nail pen. The glitter accent nail is by Color Club.



The thing I love the most about this is she chose everything herself. All the colours, where the accent finger was, everything! She had very definite opinions of what she wanted.

She was very happy with the result:


How cute is she?!?

I then invited her to do my nails and she was very excited to choose my colours and design. She was even brave and tried using the nail art pens!



Needless to say there was a lot of glitter involved! She was so invested in doing my nails and I loved it. There were a lot of colours involved and I won't list them all here but I will say that the end result reminded me of a birthday party so we called them "birthday nails".

Thanks Mina!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment