Search This Blog

Sunday 29 December 2013

How Many New Polishes?! (Zoya Dream Swatch)

My sis in law asked me today how many polishes I got for Christmas so I did a quick count and found I got 85 new polishes! Crazy! I think about 35 of them are minis but that's still a lot of polish. I ain't complaining though :)

It's going to take me awhile to get through all of these but I've already made a good crack at it and I'll be featuring some nail art with my new colours.

Today however is just a swatch of a new Zoya I got. (Santa was kind to me and got me 15 new Zoyas!)

This is Zoya Dream and it is an absolute dream!!


This is two coats and the formula is everything I have come to expect from Zoya. It goes on amazingly well and I think it looks like the late evening sky. It has such depth and is just amazingly pretty.


It's so gorgeous I didn't want to cover it! I imagine I will use this polish a lot in nail art though.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment