Search This Blog

Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Foil

Today was my first day back at work so I apologize that this post is a bit late. I did this manicure a while ago but as it's Christmas colours I wanted to put it up. This is the same as my tape tutorial that I posted a few weeks ago but with different colours.


I started with a base of a Color Club silver and when that was totally dry I used scotch tape and painted off sections using Orly Moonlight Madness (red), China Glaze Outta Bounds (Green) and Ciate Ladylike Luxe (gold).



Looking at these photos I am cringing a bit as I should have paid better attention to my clean up! I think if I redid this mani I would choose a different gold as the Ciate came across a bit yellow against the silver.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment