Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve is Here

I love Christmas Eve! I love sitting around as a family with all the lights off except for the Christmas tree and just chatting. It's one of my favourite times of the year. This year is extra special as my brother and his family are able to join us for the first time in a few years.


This evening always brings to mind a fireplace with stockings hung and a plate full of cookies for Santa.

I did my fireplace using a whole multitude of colours so if you'd like to know a specific colour, let me know.


I should have taken a picture less angled as it would look more like a fireplace if it was straight on but I didn't really notice until I was editing these.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and a Merry Christmas Eve!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment