Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Zoya Days Pt 5, Combo

I went out for dinner with some girlfriends the other night and needed to do a design that I could replicate on my right hand. Since I'm so in love with my Zoya polishes right now I decide to do a design with two I have featured recently. I did a base of Sunshine and then painted some swirly accents using Tomoko and a dotting tool.


I actually did a top coat of Seche Vite which you are technically not supposed to do with textured polishes but I wanted to get a smooth surface to do the design on (and it gave it a beautiful glittery finish!)



I like this design; I don't love it. I was considering adding some rhinestones to it and I wish I had. That might have given it a bit of oompf.


The above pic is of my thumb which I was the happiest with.

Tomorrow I'll be featuring a new Zoya polish (well, new to me anyway), so stay tuned!

Happy painting friends!

1 comment:

  1. Girl! You blow me away every time! I love these…and these,..and these…and don't forget these!

    ReplyDelete