Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Answer My Friend...

When I used the Orly Mash Up Collection the other day for my mother in law's birthday nail art I really wanted to use it again for something else. I love the colours; they are so bright and amazing. I decided to use two of them Orly Pretty Ugly and Orly Harmonious Mess. I painted them on and decided to do some flowers. I'm not really sure how they turned into dandelion fluffs but here we are :)


When I finished this mani I thought, "Wow, it would be great for spring!" It's probably not appropriate for November but I don't really care. It's bright and happy and that makes me feel good! Who says you need to stick to the seasons in nail art?



I could have benefited from a bit of moisturizer around my cuticles as they are looking mighty dry in some of the pictures!

I hope this gave you a breath of the spring.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment