Search This Blog

Friday 1 November 2013

Snow Queen

This was one of those designs that I had no concept when I started and just added things til I liked it. I started with a base of Orly Snow Cone. I then added a layer of silver glitter from LA Colors Color Craze. I thought it looked a bit like falling snow at this point so I added in some white with Orly White Out. Lined that with a silver nail pen and added some bling.


As I say, I just kept adding til I liked it! And I like it! I called it Snow Queen because it really reminds me of the cold wintery days and it's all fancy with the bling.


I think it's quite pretty. It might be good for a Christmas party.


 Sometimes it's nice just picking a colour that speaks to you and seeing where you end up.

Happy painting friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment