Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Last of the Zoya Days, Dhara

This is the last of my Zoya polishes that I got (although I KNOW I'll get more!). This one is a bright orange and is called Dhara. It's another textured polish and this one went on in two coats (Sunshine was one and Tomoko was three).


It's quite a beautifully warm shade of burnt orange. I really like it and think it is very fall appropriate (although I believe it was part of Zoya's summer collection). It went on easily and dried to the beautiful texture I've come to like with the PixieDust collection.


I know what you're thinking. This is just screaming for some nail art! I must apologize though as I do not have any with this beauty. I did a pumpkin design which got smooshed at the last moment so it didn't get photographed. I'm on a bit of a tight timeline right now so didn't have time to redo it.

I promise that I have some great nail art coming up though! So watch this space ;)

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment