Search This Blog

Sunday 10 November 2013

Goldfinger

The title makes this sound like it's James Bond nail art but it's just literally gold fingers! Lol. My sister in law bought me Ciate ladylike luxe a beautiful gold colour and some gold caviar beads. She's so sweet! I played around with some ideas and thought it would be cool to do some super glam nails.


I did a base of the gold on all fingers and then drew on the rosettes using black and gold nail pens. The ring finger sports a gold glitter by Color Club (I wish it had a name attached as it's absolutely beautiful!). On the thumb I poured on the gold caviar beads.


I can't say that the caviar beads were the easiest to work with. There were a few bare areas and the edges weren't even. I think I need to do some investigation to find an effective way of applying them.


I also find that it makes my thumbnail look HUGE! In comparison tot he other nails it's monstrous with so many beads on it. I really like the idea of the beads but I think I need to figure out how to make them work for me a bit better.


These would be good nails to wear for New Year's or to Vegas, lol.

I hope you enjoyed them.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment