Search This Blog

Friday 11 October 2013

Who Doesn't Like a Stripe?!

Sometimes I just have no idea how something is going to turn out. Sometimes it's a total success and sometimes not. I'm unsure about these nails. I really wanted to try out the base colour I used and wasn't sure what to pair it with so I just started and this is what I came up with.



I started off with a base of L'Oreal Boozy Brunch (I love the name!) which is an orange cream colour. I then painted on a very thing coat of Hard Candy  Teeny Greeny which gives it a slight gold shimmer (though the actual colour is green, it didn't really come through as the coat was so thin).



I then added some stripes in gold using a Nail Art brush. I wasn't sure if I should add something else to it so I just left it alone. I wasn't entirely convinced at first that I liked them but the longer they were on my nails the more they grew on me.


What do you think? Yeah or nay?

Happy painting friends!

2 comments:

  1. This will work for some. I can't wait for your Halloween themes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a bunch of cool things for Halloween already done! Can't wait to show everyone!

    ReplyDelete