Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 October 2013

They're Coming To Get You Barbara!

Who loves the Walking Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Shaun of the Dead or any other great Zombie show? Then this nail art will be for you! I wanted to do a zombie themed design for Halloween and I decided to pair it with a graveyard. I love all things zombie so I really enjoyed doing these nails.


I used a base of Color Club Bright Night and then painted on the graveyard, moon and zombie using acrylics.


 I wish I could have gotten a better pic of the zombie but the light kept getting in the way, lol. I maybe should have put a matte top coat to dull down the shine and make the zombie pop a bit more.



 What do you think? Does it say undead to you?

Bonus points for anyone who can tell me where the title of this post comes from.

Happy painting friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment